DES220 Introduction to 2–D Digital Imaging
Photoshop Image Manipulation
Randomized Search: Album Covers
- Bone Creek — This Is The Real Deal
- Dallas Hood — Wouldn’t Seem So Wonderful At All
- Mr. Medicine — Good Sense & Reason
- Richard Baneham — Desolating the Country
- A Young Axe
- Reparation Without Satisfaction
- A Peacefully Meditative Gnu
- Objectionable and Oppressive
- Each Is All Three
© All rights reserved by Red Beetle
© All rights reserved by rocket2722
© All rights reserved by Cutter55
© All rights reserved by Trevor Kemp
© Some rights reserved by mollyblock
© All rights reserved by xperiane (Extremely Ultimately busy)
••• — — — •••
ASSIGNMENT: several years ago, there was a album cover artwork generation phenomena on Facebook.
Lesson Two: Random Album Covers project brief
To Do This —
- Go to Wikipedia. Hit “random” or —
The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
- Go to Quotations Page and select “random quotations” or —
The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your first album.
- Go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days” or —
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
- Use Photoshop to put it all together, including the typography.
- Repeat this process three (3) times to generate three different album concepts — The second time you MUST compose two (2) images into your cover design; the third, you must find three (3) images to collage into your album concept.This is a total of six (6) images.